Friday, May 2, 2014

Powered By Pita Jungle

I’m very excited to announce my new partnership with Pita Jungle. When I came to Arizona, Pita Jungle was one of the first restaurants that caught my attention. Mediterranean food has always been very close to me, and I like the fun and welcoming environment along with Pita Jungle’s vey unique and creative style. My wife, Lucy and I didn’t go out very often before Pita Jungle, but with Pita Jungle it has been different! We love the selection of healthy foods. The meals are always fresh and nutritious. As a professional triathlete I have to watch what I eat  and make sure I take in enough calories with a fair amount of protein and carbohydrates. Every time I go to Pita Jungle I find it very comforting to know that I can always find a fresh green salad with chicken or salmon in it, or having a cold wrap, or any kind of gyros after a large plate of hummus or any other delicious dish. Most of the meals have the perfect balance of nutritional sources whether I have to recover after a 6-hour bike ride, have to grab something before an afternoon swim session, or go on a run... It was a natural and logical choice when I decided to ask Pita Jungle for a partnership. I couldn’t imagine a better sponsor than my most favorite restaurant in town! Of course, I am so very proud to have Pita Jungle as one of my leading sponsors.


About me:

Jozsef Major is a multiple time Ironman Champion, and a local professional triathlete who specializes in half and full distance Ironman events.
He has twenty-one recent top five finishes in iron distance events out of his thirty eight ironman finishes overall.  He is the 2008 Ironman Arizona Champion and has eight other iron distance wins. Jozsef has qualified for the Ironman World Championship in Kona seven times.

No comments:

Post a Comment